Thanks: for the good in my life.
I’m trying to figure out if this will be a good year or not. A series of events have been happening at gunshot, and I can’t seem to really pinpoint the essence of “goodness” or “badness” with these events:
- Good: I got accepted into the University of Southern California’s Masters of Communication Management Program.
- Bad: I have no idea what I’m going to do with a second masters; the program is costing me $46,000; and I will only be able to afford the program if the decimal place was moved to the left a spot.
- Good: The rat that crawled into my office last month has been caught and died.
- Bad: The rat died in my office over the holiday break and has since left the most carrion putrid smell in my office.
- Good: I’ve been able to catch up on watching movies and watched 4 in the past 24 hours.
- Bad: I’ve only had time because I caught a cold and have been bedridden… and double bad because 3 of the 4 movies were from the Twilight Saga.
The list goes on and on. Lots of goods with lots of bads. I guess this is better than the past few months where there were only bads. Even the thinnest sheet of paper has two sides to it I guess.